Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

Our annual gingerbread house party was a hit once again! This year we had a "Cooper Street" party. (our street) Recently, some members of the ward bought a house down the street, and another neighbor was baptized last month. These new friends/neighbors and ourselves pulled our creative hats out of the closet and dusted them off to make lovely gingerbread houses. No, they are not made with real gingerbread, that is a LOT of work. They all turned out beautifully! Thanks Jessie, Annjanette and Brent!

Spencer's Hogan/Wigwam

Lindsey's House

Annjanette and Brent's Houses

Jessie's House

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Nice creative houses! It also looks like Lindsey got her hair cut and dyed.

Fromagette said...

Fun houses! And Bethany beat me to commenting on Lindsey's hair. Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Miss you guys! Love ya Chica!!!

P.S. I too love your hair (shocked you have bangs again)!

LoriAnn Grigg said...

I have to say that I love your hair and your bangs. No wonder my daughter says " I need a Tia hair cut."