Sunday, December 14, 2008

Officially Christmas!!!

So, after much waiting and anticipation, we are now officially a part of the Christmas season--we have a Christmas tree!!!! Lindsey didn't want to get it until this weekend because of how dry things are around here in Tucson. I don't blame her. Getting the Christmas tree was kinda' funny, though. Lindsey, being from Oregon, is very picky about her Christmas trees. I pointed out the first 'good' one in my eyes, but she didn't like the few holes in the side, even though it looked perfectly fine. So, I quickly gave up and leisurely wandered about the lot while the expert did her work. A tree finally passed her inspection.

We got the tree home, set it up (under the curious scrutiny of the dog), and then decked it out with lights and the few ornaments we have. We love it!

3 comments:

Fromagette said...

Looks Great! Oh, to have a real tree again...

Bethany said...

I think we have more ornaments stuffed onto our three foot tree than you have there on your big guy. Two ornaments are ones you guys gave us last year for Christmas. Your tree looks beautiful.

LoriAnn Grigg said...

I have to say I too am picky about my christmas trees. Being a fellow Oregonian there isn't anything worse than a wholy tree. =) I think I actually shed a few tears this year when we had to break down and buy a fake tree.